Native Instruments just announced on various social channels a new video with Dubfire demonstrating some new software/hardware.
Upcoming new Traktor system roadtested by Dubfire in this video:
EDIT: Skratchworx has a fair write up about the hardware.
- Large form factor like the Torq Xponent and Amercian Audio VMS4
- 4 channels
- 4 hot cues
- Transport controls below the jogs
- Sample player – looks like 4 slots per deck (or maybe 2 decks plus 2 sample banks?) with play, volume and maybe F for filter (should silence the haters at last)
- 4″ Jogwheel with a big ass Traktor logoSome sort of status bar showing different lights – on air, samples, deck a/c and deck b/d indicators, keylock and master
- Loop controls to crunch or expand the loop with what looks like an numerical readout
- Built in track navigation and loading
- Big filter on each channel
- Lots of lights for ease of use in the dark
- I can’t make out effects controls, but seeing as this controller largely mimics the interface of Traktor, I expect these controls are across the top